Sunday, June 05, 2011

Nobody cares about agile but you

A poem :
I remember when I was concerned when agile was something that 'hippies did' (& me). I remember when people thought that agile meant no docs. I vaguely remember the acceptance. i don't remember the corporate adoption. I remember the scrum certification. I remember that now that the literati accept agile as a given. I remember moving jobs to an agile organisation. I remember how nothing had changed. I remember how this was not agile. I remember how we can do better. I remember the alt.net implosion. I remember the bright days of dev div. I remember the betrayal of people's hard work.  I remember getting my team to think about objects. I remember to get them to think about tests. I remember just writing code. I remember loving results. I remember loving the problem I remember  loving quality. I remember evolving design. I remember just wanting to make things better. I remember the stand ups, I remember the cynicism. I remember the hope. I remember the break through. I  try. We improve. we improve.

No comments: